- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Golden Suns tennis picked to win conference
RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. (AP) - The Great American Conference says the Arkansas Tech Golden Suns tennis team has been voted the preseason favorite to win the conference.
Tech won its second straight regular-season crown in 2013.
Reigning GAC Player of the Year Bohdana Sardak is returning and junior newcomer Olga Leyshyna ranks seventh in the Central region.
The two have joined to form the No. 4-ranked doubles squad in the region.
The Golden Suns open spring competition against Henderson State on Feb. 2. The Golden Suns will play seven home events before competing in the 2014 GAC Championships in Bentonville on April 18-19.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.