- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Marshawn Lynch’s media day transcript
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) - The transcript of Marshawn Lynch’s answers at Super Bowl media day Tuesday:
-On whether he is having the time of his life this week.
-On his feelings about media day and the fans.
-“Man, I appreciate this. This is love right here, straight up. They came to watch people get interviewed? This is amazing right here, man.”
-On why interviews are uncomfortable for him.
-“I think you’re just taking it wrong. (It) don’t make me uncomfortable.”
-On whether he enjoys media attention.
-“Nope. I’m just about action. You say ‘hut’ and there’s action. All the unnecessary talk, it don’t do nothing for me. I appreciate that people want to hear from me, but I just go to work and do my thing. You feel me?”
-On whether he understands that media attention helps connect him to the fans.
-“I understand that. My fans love me regardless. They love the Seahawks. They aren’t worried about what I’ve got to say. They just want to make sure I show up to perform.”
-On the Denver defense.
-“They’re a talented defense. They’re a great defense. They’re out there to do their thing. I’m more worried about what we’ve got going on.”
-On why he, as a prominent player on the team, is not at a media day podium.
-“I like to keep it low key.”
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.