- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Montana sanctuary bear that underwent MRI dies
Question of the Day
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) - A 3-year-old grizzly bear that underwent an MRI at Washington State University after suffering seizures at a Montana sanctuary has died.
Staff noticed Lucy wasn’t being herself earlier this month, and on Jan. 9 she suffered two seizures. Director Ami Testa said Lucy had become more aggressive and lethargic.
Testa says the Jan. 17 tests at Washington State University indicated Lucy had masses and too much fluid in her brain. But KWYB-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1b0FV2W) the sanctuary was still awaiting results of the exam and spinal tap when Lucy died.
Lucy was brought to Montana after being orphaned in Alaska.
The sanctuary also is home to Brutus, who starred in the National Geographic Channel’s “Expedition Grizzly” with host and sanctuary co-owner Casey Anderson.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Bill Clinton audio surfaces from Sept. 10, 2001: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world