- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
Betis signs ex-Madrid goalkeeper Antonio Adan
SEVILLE, Spain (AP) - Real Betis has signed former Real Madrid goalkeeper Antonio Adan as it tries to avoid relegation in the Spanish league.
Adan had trained for two days with his new team mates before he was presented on Friday following the completion on his move from Italian club Cagliari.
The 26-year-old played sparingly for Madrid last season, with ex-manager Jose Mourinho starting him instead of Iker Casillas. However, after the arrival of Diego Lopez, Adan slipped down the pecking order and left for Italy in the summer.
Betis is in last place and winless in its last 14 games.
It recently hired Gabriel Calderon as its third coach of the season with the Argentine replacing the fired Juan Carlos Garrido.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.