- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Entire dance theatre board resigns
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The entire board of the Minnesota Dance Theatre has resigned with no explanation.
A surprise statement from the board Tuesday said “it’s no longer able to serve the needs of the organization going forward.” Chairman James Matejcek (MAT’-eh-chek) did not immediately return a call for comment.
The dance company’s “Nutcracker” performance is a holiday favorite in the Twin Cities and has been staged for nearly 50 years.
The Star Tribune (http://strib.mn/1ewTncF ) says artistic director Lise Houlton thanked the board for its service and planned to move forward with the dance company founded by her mother, Loyce.
Information from: Star Tribune, http://www.startribune.com
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Al Qaeda mocks U.S. in 'extraordinary' Yemen gathering; experts fear CIA caught flat-footed
Ford Mustang through the years
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.