- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Kaepernick, Newton team up to host TV awards show
Question of the Day
The quarterbacks for the San Francisco 49ers and Carolina Panthers faced off in an NFC divisional game Jan. 12, and Kaepernick imitated Newton’s Superman celebration after scoring a touchdown, still irked he was picked 35 spots behind the Heisman Trophy winner in the 2011 draft.
Kaepernick says “I’m looking forward to sharing the stage with Cam” for Cartoon Network’s fourth annual “Hall of Game Awards,” which air Feb. 17. Newton says “we’re both high-energy guys, ready to get down to business.”
Viewers vote for their favorite sports stars and moments of the year. Previous hosts include Tony Hawk and Shaquille O’Neal.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors