- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Man dies in Baylor stadium construction accident
Question of the Day
WACO, Texas (AP) - A Baylor University stadium construction worker was killed and a co-worker was treated for hypothermia after an accident that plunged both into the Brazos River.
Waco police said the two men were working on a pedestrian bridge over the river on Tuesday. They were pulled into the water when some construction equipment they were harnessed to fell from a floating dock.
Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton says one man unfastened his safety harness and made it to the surface. He was treated and released from a hospital. Divers found the body of the other man, 55-year-old Jose Dario Suarez from Manor, Texas, on Tuesday night.
The new 45,000-seat, $260 million McLane Stadium is being built on a 93-acre site near the river.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq