- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Napoli beats Lazio 1-0 to reach Cup semifinals
Question of the Day
NAPLES, Italy (AP) - Gonzalo Higuain scored in the 82nd minute as Napoli edged defending champion Lazio 1-0 Wednesday to advance to an Italian Cup semifinal against Roma.
It seemed that the match was headed to extra time when Higuain redirected in a shot from Jose Callejon by the edge of the box.
Napoli also came close when a free kick from Jorginho hit the post in the 42nd.
Lazio, which was without injured center forward Miroslav Klose, rarely threatened.
Udinese will face Fiorentina in the other semifinal, with the two-leg series scheduled for Feb. 4-5 and 11-12.
The final is slated for May 3.
Lazio beat city rival Roma in last year’s final.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq