- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Usher, Delaware beat William and Mary 89-72
Delaware (15-7, 7-0 Colonial Athletic Association) used a 21-3 run to open up a 23-6 lead midway through the first half. An 11-1 spurt, which was sparked and capped by 3-pointers from Usher, opened up a 42-18 Delaware advantage with 3:45 left in the half.
Daniel Dixon’s 3-pointer cut the William and Mary (12-8, 4-3) deficit to 59-50 with 12:13 left, but Delaware scored 13 of the next 18 to push its lead to 17 and the Tribe never threatened again.
Devon Saddler finished with 19 points, seven assists, six rebounds and four steals for Delaware. Kyle Anderson added 11 points and 10 rebounds.
Marcus Thornton paced the Tribe with 19 points. Dixon set career-highs with 15 points and six rebounds.
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- CURL: Calm down, conservatives: Obama's 'Two Ferns' bit was brilliant
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: Sink sank own campaign in Florida special election
- Inside China: Why Putin's intervention in Ukraine is bad news for China
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again