- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Louisiana-Monroe tops Arkansas State 72-65
Nick Coppola scored 12 points and had seven assists and the Warhawks (7-9, 4-4 Sun Belt) outshot the Red Wolves 46.3 percent to 41.2 percent. Ongwae also had nine rebounds.
Ongwae put Louisiana-Monroe up 11-10 on a layup and the Warhawks pulled to a five-point lead, but Kirk Van Slyke hit a 3-pointer at 4:56 to put Arkansas State in front 26-25. Melvin Johnson III sank a jumper to tie the score at 33 at halftime.
Louisiana-Monroe pulled ahead in the second half on an 8-2 run and led 59-49 after a 7-0 run, capped by a dunk by Williams. The Red Wolves pulled to within five on a 3-pointer by Ed Townsel, but got no closer.
Johnson led Arkansas State (11-8, 4-4) with 27 and Van Slyke finished with 15.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.