- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
NJ governor picks Denver to win Super Bowl
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Gov. Chris Christie thinks Denver will win the Super Bowl.
Christie, speaking on Philadelphia radio station WIP-AM’s “Angelo Cataldi & The Morning Team” show Thursday, says he believes it will be a close game. But the governor says he doesn’t think Seattle can cover the Broncos’ offense all over the field.
He predicts the final score will be 24-21.
Christie says he’s happy New Jersey was the “guinea pig” for the outdoor Super Bowl and believes the NFL should consider doing it again in other major cities.
There was no discussion of scandals involving members of the governor’s administration. The station’s hosts said they had told Christie’s people they were only going to discuss sports.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back vs. phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.