- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Oklahoma flu deaths rise by 5 to 25 thus far
Question of the Day
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma State Department of Health reports the number of deaths due to influenza this flu season has risen by five.
The department announced Thursday that 25 people have died due to the flu since Sept. 29 and about 800 others have been hospitalized because of the illness.
The deaths include two children of 4-years-old or younger, seven in the 18-49 age range and eight each in the 50-64 and 65-and-over age groups.
Five deaths have been recorded in Tulsa County and four in Comanche County. Two deaths were in Carter, Le Flore and Muskogee counties and one in Cleveland; Kay; Logan; McClain; McIntosh; Oklahoma; Okmulgee; Osage; Pittsburg; and Seminole counties.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq