- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Sen. Mark Udall’s son arrested in Colo. on heroin, trespassing charges
Question of the Day
The son of Colorado Sen. Mark Udall was arrested Wednesday for allegedly breaking into three cars and possessing heroin, Boulder County police said.
Deputies arrested Jed Udall, 26, of Eldorado Springs, on suspicion of four counts of first-degree trespassing and a single count possession of a controlled substance, the Boulder Daily Camera reported.
He was booked and released from jail on $1,500 bond and is due back in court on Feb. 20, the report said.
“Maggie and I are deeply distressed to learn of our son’s arrest,” the senator said in a statement. “We love our son and stand with him in his commitment to getting the treatment he needs. We appreciate the private space to deal with this as a family.”
Jed Udall is also due in court on Feb. 13 in a petty theft case where he is accused of stealing Advil and Imodium from an Eldorado Springs King Soopers, the Daily Camera reported.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Alec Baldwin refuses to apologize for berating cops: 'I’d rather pay the fine'
- Doctor, 2 others shot at Pennsylvania hospital: reports
- Washington Post reporter, 2 other Americans detained in Iran
- Browns fan records himself urinating on grave of former Ravens owner Art Modell
- N.J. teen who sued parents granted restraining order against boyfriend
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq