- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Weber State holds off Northern Arizona 76-67
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) - Davion Berry scored 28 points to lead Weber State to a 76-67 win over Northern Arizona on Thursday.
Jeremy Senglin added 15 points and Joel Bolomboy had 13 rebounds for the Wildcats (10-6, 7-1), who shot 53.8 percent and made 28 of 40 free throws. Berry was 10 of 11 from the line and hit 4 of 7 3-pointers as WSU went 6-12 behind the arc.
Weber State coach Randy Rahe picked up his 100th conference win against 25 losses. He is 161-81 at WSU.
Max Jacobsen had 18 points for NAU (8-12, 5-4) with Quinton Upshur adding 15 and Kris Yanku 14. The Lumberjacks were 1-11 on 3’s and shot 41.4 percent.
Weber built a double-figure lead by limiting Upshur, who averages 15.5 points, to just 5 free throws through 31 minutes. He only got off two shots before making a layup with 8:16 to play.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- EDITORIAL: Senate rejects Adegbile for Justice post
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Gates: Obama strategy won't stop Putin
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again