- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
No. 23 Oklahoma on road at No. 16 Iowa State
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) - The No. 23 Oklahoma Sooners will be on the road at No. 16 Iowa State in Big 12 basketball.
OU and ISU are to tip off at 3 p.m. Saturday in Ames, Iowa.
The Sooners are 17-4 overall and 6-2 in the Big 12 and have won four straight. The Cyclones have lost four of their last five to fall to 15-4 on the season and 3-4 in conference play.
OU beat No. 8 Oklahoma State at home in its last game on Monday while ISU lost at No. 6 Kansas on Wednesday.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Judge voids N. Dakota's 'heartbeat' abortion law
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Kirsten Dunst: Actress sparks feminist ire: 'You need a man to be a man'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.