- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Vince Young asks dismissal of bankruptcy petition
Question of the Day
HOUSTON (AP) - Former NFL and University of Texas quarterback Vince Young is asking for dismissal of his Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition.
The Houston Chronicle (http://bit.ly/1deUQTP) reports court papers show Young's attorneys have settled a legal dispute with a New York lender that had led Young to seek bankruptcy protection. The new York lender Pro Player Funding had a judgment with interest against Young of about $2.5 million stemming from a loan taken in his name during the 2011 NFL lockout.
The court motion seeking dismissal of the bankruptcy case doesn't reveal the terms of the settlement between Young and Pro Player Funding.
Young's Jan. 17 bankruptcy petition estimated assets between $500,001 and $1 million and liabilities between $1,001,000 and $10 million.
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors