- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Capitals beaten as Wild tallies five goals on only 11 shots
Jason Zucker tied it three minutes later with another power-play goal after a second Washington penalty for delay of game when Mikhail Grabovski shot the puck into the crowd.
“Putting it in the stands - we talk about details all the time and we get two of them tonight and they score on both of them,” Oates said. “It’s just frustrating in general, for all of us.”
Minnesota snapped a franchise-record six-game losing streak with a 4-1 win over Buffalo on Thursday. Now it heads West for a road trip with a little momentum after the victory over the Caps.
“When you have that consistency in your game, that’s when you get consistent results, and so that’s our challenge now,” Wild coach Mike Yeo said. “We have to come into our next game and we have to be determined to be better than we were tonight.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.