- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Jay Gruden hired as Redskins coach
Question of the Day
“Bruce Allen deserves a pat on the back for the due diligence he has done in talking to a lot of different people,” said former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann, who was once a part-owner of the Florida Tuskers, Gruden’s UFL team. “This wasn’t one of those, ‘OK, I have a relationship, I know the guy, I’ll hire him’ things.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Leonard Hankerson awaiting return from knee surgery
- GETTING PHYSICAL: Putting on the pads sets tone for day of hitting at Redskins practice
- Pierre Garcon misses portion of practice with hamstring injury
- Redskins sign outside linebacker Everette Brown
- Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with teammates
Latest Blog Entries
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world