- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Beltran put on concussion list
Question of the Day
CLEVELAND (AP) - The New York Yankees have placed outfielder Carlos Beltran on the seven-day concussion list.
Beltran was hit in the face with a ball during batting practice Wednesday. The ball caromed off the batting cage and hit him, breaking his nose.
Beltran missed the first two games of the series against Cleveland with soreness behind his right knee and was in Wednesday’s original lineup as the designated hitter. Beltran, a switch-hitter, is batting .216 with nine homers and 28 RBIs.
Yangervis Solarte was recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wiles Barre and is playing third base Thursday against the Indians.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world