- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Where are condolences for Jewish teens’ deaths?
Question of the Day
For those Israeli Arabs who engage in violent riots, including firebombs and rock-throwing designed to maim or kill Israeli soldiers and civilians, there should be appropriate punishment. Many of these same individuals have expressed by signs, actions and words that they are looking forward to the demise of the Jewish state and the mass killing of all Jews.
I would suggest that the proper prison terms for treason be imposed with the alternative that Israel would give them fair value for their housing and deport them to the Palestinian territories, where they can associate with those Palestinian Arabs who have similar views.
Incidentally, while Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologized to the parents of the slain Israeli-Arab teenager and the Israeli public was outraged at the killing, I saw no reciprocity from the Palestinian territories. No such condolences were offered for the killing of three Israeli teenagers; instead, news of these brutal killings was met with celebration. Nor have the perpetrators of the killings been sought after by the Palestinian authorities. Instead, they are obviously being protected by the local citizenry.
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies
- EDITORIAL: Feds harassing the deliveryman
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Investigate airliner downing, but not Benghazi?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Say no to atheist 'chaplains'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic