- Beretta ditches Maryland over strict gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Royal Liverpool Capsules
Question of the Day
HOYLAKE, England (AP) - A capsule look at the previous 11 British Opens held at Royal Liverpool:
Winner: Tiger Woods.
Runner-up: Chris DiMarco
Winning score: 270.
Margin: 2 shots.
First-place money: 720,000 pounds
Noteworthy: Woods became the first player since Tom Watson (1982-83) to win The Open in back-to-back years.
Summary: One month after missing the cut in a major for the first time, Woods won his third British Open title by seizing control with a 65 in the second round and closing with a 67. He hit only one drive all week on the baked out fairways, and that went on the adjacent fairway. Woods won his 11th major, tied with Walter Hagen. It was memorable for how he broke down and sobbed on the 18th green. It was his first major victory since the death of his father.
Winner: Roberto De Vicenzo.
Runner-up: Jack Nicklaus.
Winning score: 278.
Margin: 2 shots.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq