- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Obama plays golf with ESPN host Michael Wilbon
Question of the Day
POTOMAC, Md. (AP) - President Barack Obama is playing golf at a private club in Maryland with ESPN co-host Michael Wilbon.
Obama played at a different club late last month with Tony Kornheiser, Wilbon’s sidekick on the sports show “Pardon the Interruption”
Obama’s venue Saturday was TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm in Potomac, Maryland. The club has a championship course on 220 rolling acres in Montgomery County.
The White House says the other two members of Obama’s foursome are White House aide Marvin Nicholson and Glenn Hutchins. Hutchins is a co-founder of the technology investment firm Silver Lake Partners. Obama has played with Wilbon and Hutchins on past outings.
Obama usually plays golf at military installations in Maryland or Virginia.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq