- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Dodgers RF Puig ejected vs. Padres
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles Dodgers All-Star right fielder Yasiel Puig has been ejected after being called out on strikes in the third inning of a game with the San Diego Padres.
Puig was tossed Saturday night by home plate umpire David Rackley following back-to-back strike calls against Ian Kennedy. The first pitch appeared to be down the middle and just above the knees. The second seemed to catch the inside corner.
Puig stood in the batter’s box, hands on hips, and continued barking at Rackley before being thrown out of the game.
Puig’s only other ejection came on June 11, 2013, in his ninth major league game, after a bench-clearing uprising that also involved Kennedy.
Kennedy hit Puig in the face with a pitch that night less than a week after the Cuban defector made his debut. The ball the ball deflected off his shoulder and grazed his nose.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq