- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Argument over LeBron spurs Ohio jailhouse fight
Question of the Day
SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James’s return to Cleveland is a hot topic just about everywhere.
Authorities say a northern man convicted of killing a 3-year-old boy ended up with a broken nose in a jailhouse fight that started with an argument over the NBA star’s return to Cleveland.
The Sandusky Register (http://bit.ly/1tQvhXB ) reports that 25-year-old Michael Milner was treated for injuries following the fight in the Erie County jail on Friday. The 19-year-old inmate who allegedly punched him likely will face charges.
Authorities say the two squared off on the basketball court not long after James announced he would return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The two had argued about James earlier in their pod.
Surveillance footage from the recreation area shows the men playing basketball before punches were exchanged.
Information from: Sandusky Register, http://www.sanduskyregister.com/cgi-bin/liveique.acgi$sch=frontpage?frontpage
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq