- Associated Press - Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SYRACUSE, Ind. (AP) - An autopsy performed on the body of a 12-year-old boy found dead inside his family’s northeastern Indiana home has concluded that his death was consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.

WANE-TV reports (http://bit.ly/V9VGAj ) authorities are waiting for toxicology tests to be completed before they make a final determination in the case. The toxicology tests could take weeks to complete.

Two gas-powered generators were running inside the home where Skyler Spore of Syracuse was found dead Saturday.

The boy’s parents and a sibling also were home at the time of his death.

Syracuse is about 30 miles southeast of South Bend.

___

Information from: WANE-TV, http://www.wane.com/

Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC.

blog comments powered by Disqus

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide