- Associated Press - Monday, July 21, 2014

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities say an Electric Daisy Carnival attendee who was found unresponsive in a Las Vegas Strip hotel room died after consuming Ecstasy, cocaine and ethanol.

Clark County coroner’s officials have ruled 25-year-old Anthony Anaya’s death an accident. He was from Everett, Washington.

Authorities say Anaya was found in a room at the Vdara hotel on June 21 and later pronounced dead.

His was one of two reported among people who attended the huge, three-day electronic dance music festival last month.

The coroner previously reported that 24-year-old California resident Montgomery Tsang died of an accidental Ecstasy overdose, but noted that an enlarged heart also contributed.

Coroner’s officials have not ruled on the cause of death of a third young person who was in Las Vegas for the event but never attended.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide