- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Flavor Flav cited by police over fireworks show
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Police have cited rapper Flavor Flav over his annual Fourth of July fireworks show outside his Las Vegas home.
The reality TV star has been accused of setting off thousands of dollars’ worth of illegal fireworks at his holiday party since 2009.
Police put a stop to Friday’s show when neighbors called to complain shortly after it started.
Police Lt. Ken Romaine tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal (http://bit.ly/TWGWDO ) that officers confiscated over 100 pounds of the entertainer’s remaining fireworks and issued him two fireworks-related citations.
The rapper, whose real name is William Drayton, says his neighbors won’t have to worry about his show next year because he’s moving the party out of the neighborhood.
He says he doesn’t want to go to jail over fireworks, and some 100 guests were having “a ball” until police arrived.
Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq