- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Road rage crash injures 4; 2 are pregnant women
Question of the Day
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) - Police in Dayton are blaming road rage for a two-vehicle crash that injured four people including two pregnant women.
A regional dispatch center received calls three to five minutes before the Sunday afternoon crash about one vehicle chasing another.
The Dayton Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/1rGDpYJ ) the driver of a truck not involved in the road rage chase had to be extricated from his truck by Dayton firefighters after the crash.
Dayton police Lt. Mark Ponichtera tells the paper one person involved in the crash is in “life-threatening condition” with three more hospitalized, including two pregnant women.
Police are searching for a second vehicle involved in the chase.
Information from: Dayton Daily News, http://www.daytondailynews.com
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq