- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
Sportsman Channel renews Palin’s ‘Amazing America’
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Palin is getting another term on television.
The Sportsman Channel said Monday that Palin’s series, “Amazing America,” is being renewed for a second season that will start early next year.
On the series, the former Republican vice presidential candidate and Alaska ex-governor profiles outdoor enthusiasts and craftsmen. The show aired Thursday nights and finished its first season May 29.
The small network could not say exactly how many people watched Palin. But the Sportsman Channel is now available in more homes than when “Amazing America” started and network executives said they believe the high-profile show helped persuade more carriers to offer it.
The channel is available in some 36 million homes, or nearly a third of the nation’s homes with television.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world