- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
LSU Lady Tigers add transfer Alexis Hyder
Question of the Day
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - The LSU Lady Tigers have added North Texas transfer Alexis Hyder to their squad.
LSU coach Nikki Caldwell, who announced the addition of Hyder on Tuesday, says the 5-foot-11 forward will sit out next season and will be eligible to play as a junior in the 2015-16 season. Under NCAA rules, she’ll be allowed to practice during the upcoming academic year.
Hyder has averaged 12.8 points and 7.4 rebounds while starting 51 games of 59 games in which she had appeared during the past two seasons for North Texas.
The native of Austin, Texas, has scored 20 or more points seven times and has 13 double-doubles.
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors