- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Kings sign first-round pick Nik Stauskas
Question of the Day
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas (STOUS-kiss) to his rookie contract.
Kings general manager Pete D’Alessandro made the announcement late Tuesday night.
Sacramento selected Stauskas out of Michigan with the eighth overall pick in June’s draft. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The 6-foot-6 Stauskas averaged 17.5 points last season on the way to winning Big Ten player of the year honors. He shot 44 percent from 3-point range in two years in college and improved his ball handling and defense considerably in his second season after taking over a major share of the playmaking role with the departure of point guard Trey Burke to the NBA.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Rush Limbaugh: 'There is no journalism anymore'
- California's Jerry Brown cites God, 'religious call' to embrace illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world