- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
New Boston Marathon victims help center opening
Question of the Day
BOSTON (AP) - The state is working with Boston Medical Center to establish a new free assistance center for people affected by last year’s Boston Marathon bombings.
Attorney General Martha Coakley, the Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance and Boston Medical Center officials are formally announcing the new facility on Wednesday. Also attending will be bombing survivors who helped develop the concept.
The Massachusetts Resiliancy Center will offer therapies, services and trainings to people affected by the bombings, including the injured and their family members, first responders and members of the general public who were directly or indirectly impacted by the bombings or events that followed.
The two bombings at the marathon finish line killed three people and injured more than 260 people. Others have also reported lingering traumatic effects.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world