- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Sporting KC goalie Kronberg fractures left hand
Question of the Day
KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) - Sporting Kansas City goalkeeper Eric Kronberg fractured a bone in his left hand during practice Wednesday and will miss about eight weeks for the defending MLS Cup champions.
The club recalled goalkeeper Jon Kempin from his loan to USL PRO affiliate OKC Energy FC to provide depth during Kronberg’s absence. Andy Gruenebaum is expected to become the team’s primary goalkeeper after starting both of Sporting KC’s matches in the U.S. Open Cup.
Kronberg had started 17 matches for Sporting KC this season, and was leading Major League Soccer with seven shutouts and a 0.88 goals-against average. The reigning MLS player of the month also ranked third at his position in All-Star fan voting.
Sporting KC plays at Montreal on Saturday.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world