- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
Ole Miss edges Washington 2-1 at Oxford regional
Question of the Day
Ole Miss (43-18) advanced to the regional championship Monday, when it will meet the winner of Sunday’s Washington-Georgia Tech elimination game. The winner will have to beat Ole Miss twice to win the regional.
Ole Miss scored its first run in the fourth inning on J.B. Woodman’s double to left field. Auston Bousfield’s solo homer in the fifth inning extended the lead to 2-0.
Washington (40-16-1) responded in the seventh inning on Robert Pehl’s run-scoring single, but left two others stranded. Jeff Brigham (8-1) took the loss for the Huskies.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Proving A Point: Redskins' Bacarri Rambo vows to make impact in second year
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world