- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
Your Top Plays for Today
Question of the Day
Your Top Plays for Today: AP’s Sports Guide
—QUICK BLANKS RANGERS 3-0, KINGS ON BRINK OF 2nd STANLEY CUP TITLE IN 3 YEARS
Los Angeles goalie Jonathan Quick had his best game of the NHL finals, making 32 saves to put the Kings on the cusp of another Stanley Cup with a 3-0 victory over the New York Rangers in Game 3.
—CHISENHALL HAS 9 RBIS, 3 HRS IN 5-HIT GAME AS INDIANS BLOW OUT RANGERS 17-7
Lonnie Chisenhall hit three homers and nine RBIs in a five-hit game to lead the Cleveland Indians to a 17-7 victory over the Texas Rangers on Monday.
—RICCIARDO’S VICTORY IN CANADIAN GP SHOWS MERCEDES NOT YET ‘BULLETPROOF’
Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo passed the Mercedes of Nico Rosberg two laps to go to win the Canadian Grand Prix.
—QUERREY, HEWITT ADVANCE WITH CONTRASTING VICTORIES AT QUEENS
Former champions Sam Querrey and Lleyton Hewitt claimed contrasting victories on Monday to advance to the second round of the Queen’s Club grass-court tournament, a traditional warm-up event for Wimbledon.
—AYEW SCORES 3 AS GHANA WINS WORLD CUP WARMUP AGAINST SOUTH KOREA 4-0
Striker Jordan Ayew scored a hat trick after entering the game as a substitute as Ghana won its warmup match for next week’s World Cup by beating South Korea 4-0.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq