- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Blue Jays recall RH Korecky, option OF Pillar
Question of the Day
TORONTO (AP) - The Blue Jays have recalled right-hander Bobby Korecky from Triple-A Buffalo and optioned outfielder Kevin Pillar to Triple-A.
Korecky has appeared in one game for the Blue Jays this season, working 1 1-3 scoreless innings against Kansas City on May 30. He’s 3-1 with six saves and a 0.26 ERA in 25 games at Buffalo.
Pillar is batting .243 with no homers and two RBIs. He singled home the winning run in the ninth inning of Monday’s 5-4 victory over Minnesota.
Pillar, who bats right, has been in center field along with Anthony Gose while Colby Rasmus recovers from a sore right hamstring. Manager John Gibbons says he didn’t expect to use Pillar in the next several days while the Blue Jays continue a stretch of six straight games against right-handed starters.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world