- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Bengals sign CB Dennard, completing draft class
Question of the Day
CINCINNATI (AP) - The Bengals signed first-round pick Darqueze Dennard to a four-year deal Thursday, bringing their entire draft class under contract.
The cornerback from Michigan State was taken 24th overall. He won the Thorpe Award as the nation’s top defensive back.
He’s pegged to a backup role initially with veterans Leon Hall, Terence Newman and Adam “Pacman” Jones returning. Also, Dre Kirkpatrick - a first-round pick two years ago - is ahead of him on the depth chart.
Dennard signed his deal on the final day of the team’s mandatory minicamp. All eight draft picks have agreed to terms.
Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq