- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Open borders benefit Democrats
Question of the Day
The social and economic blight of millions of illegal immigrants gushing across our southern border is yet another stark reminder that while trusting Americans sleep at night, their federal government negligently fails to do its duty.
More than 11 million illegals have swarmed across the border with Mexico. These people have broken the law, but under the Obama administration the broken border is being used as a sinister political gimmick to increase the number of Democratic voters, a population which is high among illegals. Not only has the rule of law been betrayed, but so, too, have the American people. It is for good reason that our overwhelmed border agents are not fortified with support — President Obama and his Democratic Party supporters are desperately looking to these unlawful immigration masses for future votes to cement long-term Democratic political victory.
Added to this atrocity is the unlawful “legislating” by the Obama administration, which continues to use backdoor directives and regulations to affirm the legal standing of illegals — outside the authority of Congress and in violation of the separation of powers. This is a blatant failure to uphold the U.S. Constitution and comply with our laws, impeachable offenses.
Now thousands of Central American minors, unaccompanied by parents or other adults, are crossing the border into Texas by the thousands without any resistance from the federal government. Others are being dropped off at bus stops and left to find their way to other locations on a spurious basis.
This is Mr. Obama’s America: lawless, broken and morally corrupt. Immigration reform that leads to any form of permanent settlement and the acquisition of voting rights must be permanently blocked and the illegal atrocities reversed, not sealed into fate by a lawless and corrupt Democratic Party.
North Las Vegas, Nev.
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies
- EDITORIAL: Feds harassing the deliveryman
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Investigate airliner downing, but not Benghazi?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Say no to atheist 'chaplains'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama