- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Blue Jays send down RHP Delabar, add INF Kawasaki
Question of the Day
TORONTO (AP) - The Toronto Blue Jays have sent struggling reliever Steve Delabar to the minors and promoted infielder Munenori Kawasaki from Triple-A.
Kawasaki was in the starting lineup Tuesday night against the New York Yankees, playing second base and batting eighth.
The 30-year-old Delabar was picked for the AL All-Star team last year and faced one batter in the showcase game, striking out Buster Posey. But the right-hander has been inconsistent this season while going 3-0 with a 4.68 ERA in 29 games.
Delabar was optioned to Triple-A Buffalo and Kawasaki was recalled from the same club. The 33-year-old Kawasaki played three games for Toronto earlier this season.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world