- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Dallas-area ESPN reporter Durrett dies at age 38
Question of the Day
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) - Richard Durrett, a veteran reporter who covered Dallas-area sports for ESPN, has died. He was 38.
ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz confirmed Durrett’s death Tuesday night, but said he had no further details.
Durrett covered the Rangers and other teams for ESPN Dallas for the last five years. He worked at the Dallas Morning News before joining ESPN.
Patrick Stiegman, vice president and editorial director for ESPN Digital & Print Media, called Durrett “a dedicated colleague and friend,” and the Rangers offered their condolences in a statement. The team says Durrett covered the organization “with professionalism and integrity.”
Durrett’s survivors include his wife, Kelly, and two children.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors