- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
LA Kings promote Stevens; re-sign Payne, Ranford
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The Los Angeles Kings have promoted John Stevens to associate head coach and re-signed assistant coach Davis Payne and goaltending coach Bill Ranford.
The Stanley Cup champions announced the moves to keep coach Darryl Sutter’s staff intact Wednesday.
Stevens is a former head coach in Philadelphia. He briefly served as the Kings’ interim head coach before Sutter was hired during their 2011-12 championship season.
Stevens had been mentioned as a candidate for offseason job openings in Vancouver, Pittsburgh and Carolina.
Payne is the former St. Louis coach who joined the Kings’ staff in 2012 after their first title.
Ranford played parts of 15 seasons in the NHL. He has spent the last eight seasons coaching the Kings, who won the Jennings Trophy for the league’s best goals-against average last season.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world