- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Rays put DeJesus on DL with broken left hand
Question of the Day
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - The Tampa Bay Rays have placed outfielder David DeJesus on the 15-day disabled list with a broken left hand.
The Rays also activated outfielder Brandon Guyer, who had been sidelined by a broken left thumb, from the 15-day DL in moves made before Thursday night’s game against Houston.
DeJesus was hurt on a check-swing in Wednesday’s game against Baltimore. One day earlier, he ran hard into the left-field wall chasing a grand slam hit by Orioles’ slugger Chris Davis.
DeJesus says “you can go run full steam into a wall and not be hurt, and then something I do every day you take for granted sometimes (you get hurt).”
DeJesus expects to be in a cast for three weeks. He will undergo additional tests to determine how long he will be out.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq