- NCAA champion Cameron Wilson of Stanford missed by one shot qualifying for the U.S. Open in Purchase, New York.
- Henrik Norlander of Sweden earned one of two spots in Roswell, Georgia.
- Billy Hurley III, a former Navy officer, earned one of four spots at Rockville, Maryland. Taylor Funk, the 18-year-old son of Fred Funk, shot 76 in his second round at Woodmont and missed by three shots.
- Aron Price of Australia got the fourth and final spot from Vero Beach, Florida, without facing a playoff. His 142 tied him with Landon Michelson of Rice, who had rounds of 71-71 at Quail Valley. Michelson, however, realized he signed for a 70. He put down a Instead of a playoff against Price for the last spot, Michelson was disqualified.
- At Springfield, Ohio, Brian Stuard won one of three spots by going 64-65. Chris Thompson and amateur Will Grimmer also qualified.
- In Creswell, Oregon, where 50 players battled for two spots, Zac Blair and Clayton Rask earned trips to Pinehurst.