- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Pee-wee Herman sketch stolen from ice cream shop
Question of the Day
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) - A sketch of Pee-wee Herman has been stolen from its home of 25 years on the wall of an ice cream shop in New Hampshire.
The Portsmouth Hearld reports (http://bit.ly/1l2jpY7) that the owner of Izzy’s Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream in Portsmouth says the sketch drawing of actor Paul Reubens was stolen on Friday evening.
Owner Beth Gilbert says the store was full of people when the theft occurred and that two female customers saw a man take the sketch off the wall and walk out. Workers ran after the man, but he got away.
Gilbert says she paid about $100 for the sketch of Reubens wearing an Izzy’s T-shirt.
The spot on the wall where it hanged is now bare as Gilbert hopes for the sketch’s return.
Information from: Portsmouth Herald, http://www.seacoastonline.com
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world