- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Kagawa recalled by Japan for Colombia match
Question of the Day
CUIABA, Brazil (AP) - Japan playmaker Shinji Kagawa has been recalled for his team’s must-win Group C match against already-qualified Colombia at the World Cup on Tuesday.
In the Asian champions’ only other change, Toshihiro Aoyama replaces fellow midfielder Hotaru Yamaguchi. Yuya Osako drops out for Kagawa, who started on the bench in Japan’s 0-0 draw against Greece last time out.
Colombia, which has won both of its games so far to secure a top-two finish, makes eight changes with goalkeeper David Ospina, Pablo Armero and Juan Cuadrado the only players retained.
Japan needs a victory in Cuiaba to stand any chance of overhauling Ivory Coast, which is two points ahead in second place and plays Greece simultaneously.
Japan: Eiji Kawashima, Atsuto Uchida, Yuto Nagamoto, Maya Yoshida, Yasuyuki Konno; Toshihiro Aoyama, Makoto Hasebe, Keisuke Honda, Shinji Kagawa; Shinji Okazaki, Yoshito Okubo.
Colombia: David Ospina, Santiago Arias, Carlos Valdes, Eder Balanta, Pablo Armero, Fredy Guarin, Alex Mejia, Adrian Ramos, Juan Quinetro, Juan Cuadrado, Jackson Martinez.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors