- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
76ers take 5 players in packed 2nd round of draft
Question of the Day
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - The Philadelphia 76ers capped a busy night with five picks in the second round of the NBA draft.
They drafted Clemson forward K.J. Daniels with the 32nd overall pick, Syracuse forward Jerami Grant with the 39th pick, Louisville guard Russ Smith at 47, Vasilije Micic was 52nd and fellow Serbian guard Nemanja Dangubic was 54th.
There were reports that Smith had been traded to New Orleans for guard Pierre Jackson. And Dangubic was sent to San Antonio in exchange for the rights to Tennessee guard Jordan McRae (No. 58) and Baylor power forward Cory Jefferson (No. 60).
The Sixers selected Kansas center Joel Embiid with the third overall pick and dealt the rights to No. 10 pick Elfrid Payton of Louisiana-Lafayette to Orlando for the rights of Croatia’s Dario Saric.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world