- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
76ers take 5 players in packed 2nd round of draft
Question of the Day
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - The Philadelphia 76ers capped a busy night with five picks in the second round of the NBA draft.
They drafted Clemson forward K.J. Daniels with the 32nd overall pick, Syracuse forward Jerami Grant with the 39th pick, Louisville guard Russ Smith at 47, Vasilije Micic was 52nd and fellow Serbian guard Nemanja Dangubic was 54th.
There were reports that Smith had been traded to New Orleans for guard Pierre Jackson. And Dangubic was sent to San Antonio in exchange for the rights to Tennessee guard Jordan McRae (No. 58) and Baylor power forward Cory Jefferson (No. 60).
The Sixers selected Kansas center Joel Embiid with the third overall pick and dealt the rights to No. 10 pick Elfrid Payton of Louisiana-Lafayette to Orlando for the rights of Croatia’s Dario Saric.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq