- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Red Sox hitting coach Colbrunn to return Monday
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Red Sox hitting coach Greg Colbrunn plans to rejoin the Boston staff Monday when the team returns home to play the Chicago Cubs at Fenway Park.
The 44-year-old Colbrunn was hospitalized this month because of bleeding between the brain and the thin tissues that cover it. He was admitted June 4 to the Cleveland Clinic after experiencing dizziness before a game against the Indians.
Red Sox manager John Farrell says Sunday that Colbrunn was cleared by doctors and has made “steady and quick progress over the last seven to 10 days.” Farrell says Colbrunn just flew back to Boston and is doing well, looking forward to rejoining the team.
Tim Hyers, Boston’s minor league hitting coordinator, has been filling in for Colbrunn. Farrell says Hyers will remain on the major league staff for now while Colbrunn and the Red Sox gauge his endurance as he rebuilds his daily stamina.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors