- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
‘Jupiter Ascending’ release postponed to 2015
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Just six weeks ahead of its planned release, the Wachowskis’ space thriller “Jupiter Ascending” has been postponed to 2015.
Warner Bros. announced the date change late Tuesday. The movie, with a budget of $150 million or more and starring Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis, will now open Feb. 6 instead of July 18.
It’s a stunning and unusual move for a high-profile film so close to release. “Jupiter Ascending,” which Warner Bros. co-financed with Village Roadshow, will bounce out of the lucrative but high-pressure summer movie season and into early February, often a dumping ground for troubled movies.
Andy and Lana Wachowski have a checkered box-office track record. Though their “Matrix” trilogy was a huge hit, their “Cloud Atlas” and “Speed Racer” both flopped at the box office.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world