- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Your Top Plays for Today
Question of the Day
Your Top Plays for Today: AP’s Sports Guide
—DJOKOVIC AND SHARAPOVA INTO FRENCH OPEN SEMIFINALS
Novak Djokovic sets up a French Open semifinal against Ernests Gulbis, and Maria Sharapova is also into the last four at Roland Garros.
LAMPARD MULLS SWITCH TO MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
England and Chelsea star Frank Lampard is considering a switch to Major League Soccer after his storied career at the English Premier League team.
SPAIN PRIMED FOR WORLD CUP DEFENSE ON FOREIGN SOIL
Spain won the previous World Cup on foreign soil and defender JuanFran insists they can do it again in 2014 despite the bad record of European nations in South America.
SPURS’ PARKER SET FOR GAME 1 OF NBA FINALS
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Cutler wins endorsement from gun control group
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Man says he shot burglar who said she was pregnant
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq