- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Hot Springs music fest to overlap biker rally
Question of the Day
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. (AP) - Patrons of the Hot Springs Music Festival are in store for a thunderous welcome.
The festival that began June 1 and runs through June 14 will compete for attention with loud motorcycles when the Arkansas State H.O.G. Rally overlaps with the music this weekend.
Festival organizer Laura Rosenberg told The Sentinel-Record (http://is.gd/2ZWN1Y ) that the sound from the bikes is forcing numerous venue changes.
The festival features 18 concerts of orchestral and chamber music, and more than 200 free, open rehearsals.
When the motorcycles are in town, festival musicians won’t be able to rehearse in downtown art galleries or churches. The music event will also have less of a presence on Central Avenue during the rally.
Rosenberg says the festival can adapt, but it will cause “additional wear” on the musicians.
Information from: The Sentinel-Record, http://www.hotsr.com
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world